Monday, October 6, 2008

I know that I do not post all that often. You may think that it is because I am so busy at work. In fact, that has nothing to do with it. The real reason I can't find the time to post on a regular schedule is because I have been too distracted by other blogs. Since starting my own blog, I have been perusing the interweb to find some highly entertaining content. So, I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you. That way, you'll be so distracted by looking at those other blogs that you won't have time to miss mine. So, here are the two funniest websites I have ever seen...

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
This blog lists photos of professionally made cakes that turned out terribly wrong. While the cakes are pretty funny looking, it is the commentary that makes this thing filarious.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/lovelylisting
Here are posted photos that come from real estate listings that really shouldn't have been in there. I keep asking myself, "Do they really expect people to want to buy that?!"

No comments: