Thursday, September 10, 2009

Q and A

A couple of other bloggers whom I follow have recently had Q&A sessions with their readers. I thought it was a great idea. No one included a trademark or patent pending in their posts, so I think I will pilfer it.

So... if you have any burning questions about me, about teaching, about my blog... comment or email it to me, and I will answer them here. If you have questions about anything else, I will ponder it, do an internet search, if necessary, and try my best to answer it for you.

2 comments:

Badass Geek said...

Q&A sessions are fun!

I've always wondered how the classroom experience feels different when you are the one teaching, instead of the one learning. Is it different, for better or worse, than you expected?

Anonymous said...

Do teachers really have teachers pets? Or students you are glad to have in your class?